Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Anna Klein Atelier - Update


Just in time for the holiday season we have a new item in my shop...:-) 

"I did it!!" Sticker Chart - Halloween/Christmas Edition $15...:-) 
The watermarks will not be printed... I'm trying to protect my design from those dishonest people...



I contemplated wether to do a specific holiday edition or just to keep it general holiday edition and decided to go with the two holidays that I love... Halloween and Christmas! I know I would be losing some customer groups for going with that theme but I thought about what Madison (ho is the biggest fan of the sticker chart) would enjoy more... :-) and I'm happy I did it this way!

Unlike the Summer edition where I kind of repeated same objects inside the squares I decided for the Halloween/Christmas I want each one to be different and special so that took me a lot longer to design... For the Halloween section I hand sketched everything with a pen then first I wanted to leave them with no color fill to go with the halloween feel of just black outline but then I thought about Madison and decided yeah she would enjoy some colors... As you can see for the Christmas section I went crazy with colors and went all out!! Literary!

I made sure this sticker chart has areas where a parent can write in the child's name to make it more special so in the Christmas section you can see I have two spots saved for Santa's Nice List and all the stockings have't claimed it's owner yet...:-) Total of 120 squares will last you about 4 months if you only use one square a day. Madison is finishing up her summer sticker chart right now but will be starting this on on October 1st and she can't wait! Every night she traces with her finger from the start to where she will be putting her sticker on and counts how many days left... 

I hope you like it and decide to get it for your child, your grand child or your special someone...:-)

Besides the sticker chart I have a few more things in my shop in case you didn't know... They are
Surprise Birthday Card $5
In the front you can write in the name of your birthday person to make each card more special...






Wall Prints $10 each
My original hand illustrated art to add to your wall decor...

1 comment:

vinyl stickers said...

This is really a nice work, looks hand made :P